Central Market, Merdeka Square, Aquaria and Petronas Twin Tower


Central Market, though old (1888), is well maintained both in interior and exterior. Comfort rooms are clean but you need to pay. You can find lots of souvenir items here. Don’t just grab the first one you see. Scout for the cheap bargain. By the way, some of the sales personnel know some Tagalog words so be mindful of what you say.

We went to Petalling Street but I personally didn’t find the place interesting. It was still early and most of the stores were not yet open but then I noticed that it was no different to Divisoria. Knock-offs is all over the place and why would I travel thousands of miles just to buy those stuff?



I’m still mesmerized on what we ate at Old Town White Coffee inside Central Market. I ordered the Prawn Meehoon – Mee and requested the attendant to keep it mild. I don’t wanna spoil the experience just because I sometimes suffer from hyperacidity. “C” got the Nasi Lemak. Yum!

By the way, I got the bill at the cashier and paid there too. The server will not entertain your payment. Great idea to prevent curruption but inconvenient to those who are lazy. ;-)



Merdeka Square also known as Independence Square or Dataran Merdeka is an interesting place. Great architecture!


 


Aquaria at KLCC was an alternative to our Malacca trip. We bought our tickets for 45RM each. It was okay but I wouldn’t give it a second go. I haven’t been to the Manila Ocean Park so I can’t tell the difference. Anyway, I’m not really into the water experience but I did enjoy watching the jellies. Sweet!



An amazing sight to behold! When we were up there at the Skybridge, something was missing. Finally, I figured it out. It’s right in front on me. That the best things in life are free.



No comments:

Post a Comment