Rainforest Bed and Breakfast


We stayed at Rainforest Bed and Breakfast (RBB) while we were in Kuala Lumpur. The place is unique and just a walking distance to the Golden Triangle (Jalan Raja Chulan, Jalan Imbi, and Jalan Sultan Ismail streets) which is awesome because we saved time and money.

Our reservation included breakfast from 7:30 am – 10:00 am everyday but we missed it for the first 2 days because we left early. Beverages can be put inside their fridge at the guest kitchenette. Just make sure to label with your name or room number.

Wi-Fi is free. Unfortunately, access at the 1st floor is limited. Come to think of it, I never cared to ask why. Now I wonder. By the way, they have an award for “Best Staff” September 2009 and February 2010 which is so true because they’re polite and accommodating.

Our room was great. It was clean and cozy. The only downside is that the walls are thin. There were times when we heard noises coming from the hallway but due to all day walking it didn’t bother me much. I also need to mention that our room doesn’t have windows. I think that’s the same case for all rooms at the 1st and 2nd floor. This might be a bummer for some as you don’t know whether its night or day. Might cause you to over sleep and ruin your itinerary. But for me, it was great because I don’t sleep well with lights on or the sun shining on my face. One more thing, thanks to their comfy bed, I slept like a baby ^^.  Gave me the rest I needed to face the next day’s challenge.

You can also use their PCs located near the reading lounge to update your social network or check bookings, etc.

Verdict: Highly recommended, totally on top of my list.




1 comment:

  1. Hi! We'll also stay at Rainforest BnB this July 28. May I know how did you commute from LCCT going there? I'm planning to take KLIA Express train to KL Sentral train station then ride monorail to Bukit Bintang station then walk to Rainforest BnB. Is that advisable?

    ReplyDelete